England moved to within four wins of World Cup glory after smashing Wales to finish top of Group B.
The Three Lions set up a last-16 showdown with Senegal who beat Ecuador in Group A to finish runners-up.
The Lions of Teranga will prove a tough test in Qatar but England will be full of confidence following their emphatic 3-0 win over Wales that ensured they topped their group.
England and Senegal have never met in a competitive fixture.
England v Senegal: Date and kick-off time
The World Cup last-16 tie will be held on Sunday, December 4.
Kick-off at the Al Bayt Stadium in Al Khor is set for 7pm UK time which is 10pm in Qatar.
Al Bayt was the setting for England’s goalless draw with USA in their second group game.
England v Senegal: How to listen on the radio
Full coverage from Al Khor will be live on talkSPORT, with our extended pre-match build-up starting at 5pm.
talkSPORT.com will be running a live blog for all the action too.
talkSPORT World Cup 2022 Coverage
talkSPORT is bringing you wall-to-wall coverage of the 2022 World Cup.
We are broadcasting all 64 games in the tournament live, with over 600 hours of coverage across our network.
You can tune in to talkSPORT and talkSPORT 2 via our free online streaming service at talkSPORT.com.
talkSPORT is widely available across the UK via DAB digital radio and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
You can also download the talkSPORT app, or ask your smart speaker to play talkSPORT.
England v Senegal: Squads and team news
- Goalkeepers: Jordan Pickford (Everton) Nick Pope (Newcastle), Aaron Ramsdale (Arsenal)
- Defenders: Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool), Conor Coady (Everton, on-loan from Wolves), Eric Dier (Tottenham), Harry Maguire (Manchester United), Luke Shaw (Manchester United), John Stones (Manchester City), Kieran Trippier (Newcastle), Kyle Walker (Manchester City) Ben White (Arsenal)
- Midfielders: Jude Bellingham (Borussia Dortmund), Mason Mount (Chelsea), Kalvin Phillips (Manchester City), Declan Rice (West Ham), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), Conor Gallagher (Chelsea).
- Forwards: Marcus Rashford (Manchester United), Phil Foden (Manchester City), Jack Grealish (Manchester City), Harry Kane (Tottenham), Bukayo Saka (Arsenal), Raheem Sterling (Chelsea), Callum Wilson (Newcastle), James Maddison (Leicester City)
- Goalkeepers: Edouard Mendy, Alfred Mendy, Seny Dieng
- Defenders: Youssouf Sabaly, Abdou Diallo, Kalidou Koulibaly, Fode Ballo-Toure, Pape Abou Cisse, Ismail Jakobs, Formose Mendy
- Midfielders: Idrissa Gana Gueye, Cheikhou Kouyate, Nampalys Mendy, Krepin Diatta, Pape Gueye, Pape Matar Sarr, Pathe Ciss, Moustapha Name, Loum Ndiaye
- Forwards: Ismaila Sarr, Boulaye Dia, Bamba Dieng, Famara Diedhiou, Nicolas Jackson, Iliman Ndiaye
Watch the World Cup with talkSPORT
At talkSPORT we are powered by fans, so come and join us for the ultimate World Cup fan experience this winter – at the talkSPORT Fan Zone.
In a huge indoor venue under the arches at Waterloo in London, we’ll bring you live screenings of every World Cup game.
There will be Q&As with talkSPORT talent, you’ll be part of our live broadcasts, and there will be plenty of food and drink on offer too.
Come and enjoy the best World Cup fan experience in London – and enjoy a pint on us – with tickets for all remaining games on sale HERE!