CHELSEA return to action when they face Bournemouth in the Premier League after Christmas.
Graham Potter‘s side will be looking to recover after a poor run of form prior to the World Cup.
They face recently promoted side Bournemouth, who have since named Gary O’Neil as their permanent manager after a spell as caretaker.
The Blues will be hoping to come out on top in front of their home fans as they currently sit 8th in the Premier League but they have struggled against the Cherries in previous years.
When is Chelsea vs Bournemouth?
- Chelsea vs Bournemouth will take place on Tuesday, December 27.
- Stamford Bridge will play host to the clash, which promises to be an exciting affair.
- The match will kick-off from 5:30pm UK time.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- The clash will be shown live on Amazon Prime Video.
- You can live stream the action from the Amazon Prime Video app, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch for FREE?
Yes, you can watch the game for free by signing up to an Amazon Prime Video free trial, which is valid for 30 days.
Most read in Football
Chelsea could see the return of Reece James, who has stepped up his recovery and taken part in first team training over the winter period.
N’Golo Kante and Ben Chilwell also remain sidelined, while youngsters Lewis Hall and Omari Hutchinson could be handed a chance with Mateo Kovacic and Hakim Ziyech returning late after playing in the third place playoff at the World Cup.
For the visitors, Neto could remain sidelined with a hamstring injury while David Brooks is unlikely to return.
Former Chelsea striker Dominic Solanke could lead the line against his old side.