TOTTENHAM take on Leicester today in the Premier League as they look to rebound from their loss to Sporting Lisbon in Europe.
Antonio Conte’s side are still yet to lose in the league this season and are coming up against a frail Foxes side who find themselves languishing at the bottom of the league.
- Start time: 5.30pm BST
- TV/Live stream: Sky Sports Premier League
- Tottenham XI: To follow
- Leicester XI: To follow
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
Follow ALL the action with our live blog below…
What time does Tottenham vs Leicester kick off?
- Tottenham Hotspur will take on Leicester City this Saturday, September 17.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 5:30pm UK time.
- The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium is the allocated arena for this match and it can host approximately 62,850 supporters.
- Spurs cruised to a 3-1 win the last time these two met in May earlier on this year.
What TV channel is Tottenham vs Leicester on and can I live stream it?
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Leicester will be broadcasted LIVE on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League.
- Coverage is set to commence on both channels from 5pm UK time – 30 minutes before kick-off.
- Subscription members of Sky Sports have the option to stream the entire action live via the Sky Sports website or Sky Go app.
Antonio Conte would have been disappointed with the result against Sporting Lisbon.
But the Tottenham manager will be delighted to not have any fresh injury concerns for the Leicester encounter.
However, Lucas Moura’s tendon problem is ongoing resulting in the attacker not being back until after the international break.
Meanwhile, Brendan Rodgers should have a fresh side raring to go apart from long-term absentees Ricard Perreira and Ryan Bertrand.
- Tottenham to win 40/85
- Draw 18/5
- Leicester to win 6/1
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication