Qatar face a huge ask to bounce back from their disappointing start to the World Cup in their second group game against Senegal.
Senegal also suffered defeat in their opening Group A fixture, but proved a much sterner test for the Netherlands.
Aliou Cisse’s side fought hard against the Dutch but two late goals proved their undoing and they can ill-afford another slip up.
Qatar v Senegal: talkSPORT coverage
This World Cup Group A clash will get underway at 1pm on Friday, November 25.
The game will be played at the Al Thumama Stadium.
The action will be live on talkSPORT 2 from midday and we will also have a special pre-match preview show and plenty of analysis after full-time.
Commentary will come from Joe Shennan and England Women’s striker Lianne Sanderson.
talkSPORT World Cup 2022 Coverage
talkSPORT will be offering wall-to-wall coverage of the 2022 World Cup
We’ll be broadcasting all 64 games in the tournament live, with over 600 hours of coverage across our network.
You can tune in to talkSPORT and talkSPORT 2 via our free online streaming service at talkSPORT.com.
talkSPORT is widely available across the UK via DAB digital radio and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
You can also download the talkSPORT app, or ask your smart speaker to play talkSPORT.
England’s possible route to Qatar 2022 World Cup final with dates and times confirmed
Sir Jim Ratcliffe ‘will bid’ for Man United after Glazer family put club up for sale
World Cup pundit Nadia Nadim reveals her mother was killed by a truck
Germany 1-2 Japan LIVE: Huge World Cup shock again as Asano and Doan turn it around
Rudiger slammed for ‘mocking’ Japan star Asano before Germany go on to lose
‘You treat world class players differently’ – Keane and Wright clash over Ronaldo
Qatar v Senegal: Squads and team news
Saad Al Sheeb endured a difficult game against Ecuador and may be rotated in goal but the hosts otherwise have no fresh injury concerns.
Senegal, who lost talisman Sadio Mane through injury on the eve of the tournament, are now sweating on the fitness of Cheikhou Kouyate.
The Nottingham Forest star was stretched off against the Netherlands with an ankle problem and remains a doubt.
- Goalkeepers: Saad Al Sheeb, Meshaal Barsham, Yousuf Hassan
- Defenders: Pedro Miguel, Musaab Khidir, Tarek Salman, Bassam Al Rawi, Khoukhi Boualem, Abdelkarim Hassan, Ismael Mohammed, Homam Al Amin
- Midfielders: Jassim Jabir, Ali Asad, Mohammed Waad, Salem Al Hajri, Assim Modibo, Mustafa Meshaal, Karim Boudiaf, Abdulaziz Hatim, Naif Alhadhrami
- Forwards: Hassan Al-Haydos, Akram Afif, Almoez Ali, Mohammed Muntari, Ahmed Alaa, Khalid Muneer
- Goalkeepers: Edouard Mendy, Alfred Mendy, Seny Dieng
- Defenders: Youssouf Sabaly, Abdou Diallo, Kalidou Koulibaly, Fode Ballo-Toure, Pape Abou Cisse, Ismail Jakobs, Formose Mendy
- Midfielders: Idrissa Gana Gueye, Cheikhou Kouyate, Nampalys Mendy, Krepin Diatta, Pape Gueye, Pape Matar Sarr, Pathe Ciss, Moustapha Name, Loum Ndiaye
- Forwards: Ismaila Sarr, Boulaye Dia, Bamba Dieng, Famara Diedhiou, Nicolas Jackson, Iliman Ndiaye
Watch the World Cup with talkSPORT
At talkSPORT we are powered by fans, so come and join us for the ultimate World Cup fan experience this winter – at the talkSPORT Fan Zone.
In a huge indoor venue under the arches at Waterloo in London, we’ll bring you live screenings of every World Cup game.
There will be Q&As with talkSPORT talent, you’ll be part of our live broadcasts, and there will be plenty of food and drink on offer too.
Come and enjoy the best World Cup fan experience in London – and enjoy a pint on us – with tickets all games on sale HERE!