ARSENAL are back in FA Cup action as they face League One side Oxford in the third round TONIGHT.
And the winner will visit Manchester City in the fourth round.
The Gunners were knocked out at this stage last year against Nottingham Forest.
But this season, Mikel Arteta‘s side are on fire as they sit top of the Premier League.
They’ll want to progress in the FA Cup, however, having exited the Carabao Cup earlier this season at the hands of Brighton.
Arsenal will also wear their all-white limited edition kit that they sported during their defeat at Nottingham Forest last season.
When is Oxford vs Arsenal?
- Arsenal’s trip to Oxford will take place on Monday, January 9.
- The match will get underway at 8pm UK time.
- Oxford vs Arsenal will be held at the Kassam Stadium.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Oxford vs Arsenal will be shown live on ITV1 in the UK.
- You can live stream the action from the ITV X app, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch for FREE?
- Yes, the game is available for FREE on ITV 1, so long as you have a TV licence.
- You can also catch the action on the ITV X.
Both Kyle Joseph and Sam Baldock won’t be in action for Oxford as they still have injuries.
Most read in FA Cup
Gabriel Jesus and Reiss Nelson are both still injured with knee and thigh problems.
Emile Smith Rowe could make an appearance, however, following his groin surgery.
Albert Sambi Lokonga, Rob Holding and Fabio Vieira may all be afforded starts.
- Oxford – 14/1
- Draw – 7/1
- Arsenal – 1/7
*Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of publication.