MANCHESTER UNITED take on Nottingham Forest in their two-legged Carabao Cup semi-final tie TONIGHT.
The Red Devils overcame Charlton 3-0 in the last eight to book their spot in the semis.
Forest beat Wolves on penalties to set up their match-up with United, who are looking to win their first trophy in six years.
United have already beaten Forest 3-0 recently in the Premier League, and they’ll be out for a similar result here.
But Steve Cooper’s men have won four of their six games since then.
The winner of this tie will take on Newcastle or Southampton in the final at Wembley.
When is Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United?
- United’s trip to Forest will take place on Wednesday, January 25.
- The match will get underway from 8pm UK time.
- The game will be held at the City Ground.
- The second leg will take place on Wednesday, February 1.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United will be shown live on Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Main Event.
- You can live stream the action from the NOW TV or Sky Go app, both of which are available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
United can welcome back Casemiro after the Brazilian missed the 3-2 loss against Arsenal with suspension.
But ithe game comes too soon for Diogo Dalot, who is still out of action with a hamstring injury.
Most read in Football
Anthony Martial is also set to miss out with a leg injury.
- Forest 90 mins – 4/1
- Draw 90 mins – 14/5
- Man Utd 90 mins – 8/13
- Forest to qualify – 11/2
- Man Utd to qualify – 1/10
*Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of publication.