If you’re a football fan, then talkSPORT.com is the place to be. Our dedicated football live blog covers all the latest news, gossip and views from the world of football. Whether you’re interested in the Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, or any other league, we’ve got you covered.
The biggest story in football right now is Liverpool’s incredible 7-0 win against Manchester United at Anfield on Sunday night. The Reds put on a masterclass performance, with goals from Roberto Firmino, Sadio Mane, Mohamed Salah, and a brace each from Diogo Jota and Xherdan Shaqiri. It was a stunning victory that left United reeling and Liverpool fans overjoyed.
We’ll be bringing you all the reaction to this game as the Red Devils try to pick up the pieces and figure out what went wrong. It’s sure to be a fascinating post-mortem, with plenty of analysis and opinions flying around.
But that’s not all we’ve got for you today. We’ll also be building up to the Chelsea vs Borussia Dortmund game tonight at 8pm. This is a crucial match for the Blues, who are looking to overturn a 1-0 deficit from the first leg. It’s sure to be a tense and exciting game, and we’ll have live and exclusive commentary on talkSPORT.
If you want to listen to talkSPORT, there are plenty of ways to do it. You can listen through our website, or via the talkSPORT app. You can also tune in on DAB digital radio, through your smart speaker, or on 1089 or 1053 AM.
So, what else is making headlines in the world of football today? Here are some of the top stories:
– Lionel Messi has broken yet another record. The Barcelona star has now scored 644 goals for the club, surpassing Pele’s record of 643 goals for Santos. Messi achieved this feat in just 749 games, while Pele took 757 games to score his 643 goals.
– Tottenham Hotspur have been drawn against Austrian side Wolfsberger in the Europa League round of 32. Spurs will be hoping to go all the way in this competition, which they last won in 1984.
– Manchester City have been linked with a move for Borussia Monchengladbach midfielder Florian Neuhaus. The 23-year-old has been in impressive form this season, and could be a good addition to City’s already star-studded squad.
– Arsenal have reportedly made an offer for Real Madrid midfielder Isco. The Gunners are said to be keen on signing the Spanish playmaker on loan in January, as they look to bolster their midfield options.
– Chelsea are set to sign young goalkeeper Lucas Bergstrom from Swedish side IFK Gothenburg. The 16-year-old is highly rated and has already trained with Chelsea’s first team.
These are just some of the stories making waves in the football world today. Keep up to date with all the latest news, gossip and views on talkSPORT.com’s dedicated football live blog.