LIVERPOOL will be determined to put another disappointing weekend behind them with a Champions League win over high-flying Napoli TONIGHT.
Summerville’s late strike saw Leeds snatch all three points at Anfield in the Reds’ last outing.
And as a result, Jurgen Klopp’s men have now lost consecutive matches against two sides that started the day in the relegation zone.
However, beating Italian giants Napoli would certainly lift the fans’ spirits despite both teams having already qualified for the last-16 stage.
But it won’t be an easy task as Gli Azzurri come into this game off the back of a 4-0 and remain unbeaten all season.
When is Liverpool vs Napoli?
- Liverpool are set to entertain Napoli – TONIGHT – Tuesday, November 1.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 8pm UK time.
- Anfield in Liverpool will be allocated arena for this Champions League clash and it can host approximately 53,394 spectators.
- Napoli ran riot when the last time these two European giants met in September.
What TV channel is Napoli vs Liverpool on and can I live stream it?
- Liverpool vs Napoli will be broadcasted LIVE on BT Sport 3 in the UK.
- The build up is expected to get underway from 7:15pm UK time – 45 minutes before kick-off.
- Subscription members of BT Sport can stream the entire action live via the BT Sport website or BT Sport app.
What is the team news?
Jurgen Klopp will once again be forced to continue without key forwards Diogo Jota and Luis Diaz who are out with long-term injuries.
Most read in Sport
Joel Matip and summer signing Arthur Melo also remain out, while Naby Keita is still a doubt due to his thigh problems.
Elsewhere, Luciano Spalletti has avoided any fresh injury concerns ahead of Napoli’s trip to Anfield.
However, Amir Rrahmani and Salvatore Sirigu are expected to miss another match as they too struggle with thigh issues.
- Liverpool to win 3/4
- Draw 16/5
- Napoli to win 31/10
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication