THE football ace charged with raping a lady on the Mediterranean holiday was yesterday re-arrested over two separate rapes on the second alleged victim.
The brand new claims emerged after an Instagram exchange between his accusers, The Sun’s Rays understands.
A lady had told Met officials she was raped by him throughout a sunshine break the other day and demonstrated them proof of bruising she claimed she endured within the alleged attack.
However, she also told police she’d been contacted through the second alleged victim.
A resource stated yesterday: “The lady received a personal message on Instagram.
Most read in Football
“The correspondent claimed that they have been raped with this footballer in 2021.
“When the lady was giving her statement to police about last month’s alleged holiday attack, she also demonstrated cops the messages she’d received.
“Police required the separate claims seriously, and re- arrested the gamer with regards to individuals accounts too. This really is now a multi-pronged inquiry.”
The 2 alleged victims are generally within their 20s.
The very best-tier player — who’s in the 20s — was stored in police child custody for more than 24 hrs. Yesterday he was launched on bail until to start dating ? in August.
He was because of join his Premier League side for any pre-season tour in a few days
His club’s leaders chose to not discuss the developments.
However a source stated: “What would be a shock for that club initially has totally rocked bosses.”
She spoke to cops on her behalf go back to the United kingdom making a complete statement in a police station on Sunday evening.