Reigning champions France will get the defence of their trophy up and running against Australia in Group D of the Qatar World Cup.
Didier Deschamps’ Les Bleus beat Croatia 4-2 in the final of the 2018 World Cup to lift their second title.
France will again be among the favourites to go all the way in Qatar and have arguably the best squad in the tournament.
They’ll kick off their campaign against Australia.
The Socceroos finished bottom of their group four years ago and will be eager to do better this winter.
Graham Arnold’s side needed to be the UAE in a play-off to book their place at the showpiece tournament but will now be out to stun France in the opening game of Group D.
France v Australia: talkSPORT coverage
This World Cup Group D tie will get underway at 7pm UK time on Tuesday, November 22.
The game will be held at the Al Janoub Stadium in Al Wakrah.
The action will be live on talkSPORT from 6pm and we will also have a special pre-match preview show and plenty of analysis after full-time.
Adrian Durham will be your host and commentary will come from Ian Danter and former England defender Stuart Pearce.
To tune in to talkSPORT or talkSPORT 2 through the website, click HERE for the live stream.
You can also listen via the talkSPORT app, on DAB digital radio, through your smart speaker and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
Everything you need to know about World Cup from fixtures to stadiums and timings
‘Families screaming’ as riot police deployed to Doha fan park during World Cup opener
Brundle ushered away after awkward encounter with Pep Guardiola in Abu Dhabi
Southgate reveals Maguire was taken off against Iran because he was ill
Rooney makes fresh dig at Ronaldo amid recent comments in Morgan interview
England 6-2 Iran LIVE: Record-breaking Three Lions put on a show in World Cup opener
France v Australia: Squads and team news
France striker Karim Benzema has been ruled out of the World Cup because of a thigh injury suffered in training.
- Goalkeepers: Hugo Lloris, Steve Mandanda, Alphonse Areola
- Defenders: William Saliba, Ibrahima Konaté, Dayot Upamecano, Raphael Varane, Benjamin Pavard, Lucas Hernandez, Theo Hernandez, Ferland Mendy, Presnel Kimpembe
- Midfielders: Aurelien Tchouameni, Youssouf Fofana, Adrien Rabiot, Matteo Guendouzi, Jordan Veretout, Eduardo Camavinga
- Forwards: Karim Benzema, Kylian Mbappe, Antoine Griezmann, Ousmane Dembele, Kingsley Coman, Christopher Nkunku, Olivier Giroud
- Goalkeepers: Mathew Ryan, Danny Vukovic, Andrew Redmayne
- Defenders: Harry Souttar, Kye Rowles, Milos Degenek, Bailey Wright, Thomas Deng, Nathaniel Atkinson, Fran Karacic, Aziz Behich, Joel King
- Midfielders: Aaron Mooy, Jackson Irvine, Cameron Devlin, Ajdin Hrustic, Riley McGree, Keanu Baccus
- Forwards: Jamie Maclaren, Mitchell Duke, Jason Cummings, Mathew Leckie, Garang Kuol, Craig Goodwin, Awer Mabil, Martin Boyle
Watch the World Cup with talkSPORT
At talkSPORT we are powered by fans, so come and join us for the ultimate World Cup fan experience this winter – at the talkSPORT Fan Zone.
In a huge indoor venue under the arches at Waterloo in London, we’ll bring you live screenings of every World Cup game.
There will be Q&As with talkSPORT talent, you’ll be part of our live broadcasts, and there will be plenty of food and drink on offer too.
Come and enjoy the best World Cup fan experience in London – and enjoy a pint on us – with tickets all games on sale HERE!