CHELSEA take on Dinamo Zagreb in their first Champions League clash of the season.
The Blues have had an inconsistent start to their Premier League campaign and will want to get things off to a good start in Europa.
Last term, Chelsea were knocked out of the Champions League by Real Madrid in a frantic two-legged tie in the quarter-finals.
Thomas Tuchel went on a spending spree in the summer, and could see their clash with Zagreb as the perfect opportunity to test out some new blood.
Chelsea are coming off a 2-1 win over West Ham in the league, despite some late controversy involving VAR.
Dinamo Zagreb represent an optimum chance for Chelsea to get two consecutive wins under their belt.
What time does Dinamo Zagreb vs Chelsea kick off?
- Chelsea’s visit to Dinamo Zagreb will get underway from 5.45pm UK time on Tuesday, September 6.
- The game will take place at the Stadion Maksimir in Zagreb, Croatia.
- The clash will be the first time Chelsea and Dinamo Zagreb have ever played each other.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Chelsea vs Dinamo Zagreb will be shown live on BT Sport 4.
- You can live stream the action from the BT Sport app, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Most read in Football
FABULOUS BINGO: Get a £20 bonus & 30 free spins when you spend £10 today
Don’t be surprised to see Edouard Mendy come out of the starting line-up in order to give Kepa Arrizabalaga a rare start.
Wesley Fofana will likely start once again for the Blues to get some more minutes under his belt, but Thiago Silva could come out of the side for a rest.
Trevoh Chalobah may get some minutes, while Kai Havertz and Ben Chilwell could also play after their starring substitute performances in the week.
- Dinamo Zagreb – 6/1
- Draw – 18/5
- Chelsea – 4/9
*Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of publication.