Sunderland, the lowest ranked side left in the Carabao Cup, travel to in-form Arsenal tonight for their quarter-final clash.
Lee Johnson’s Black Cats are currently third in League One and are the only lower league team left in this season’s tournament.
They beat Queens Park Rangers on penalties in the last round and will now take on Arsenal for a place in the final four.
Mikel Arteta’s Gunners smashed Leeds over the weekend and have improved greatly in recent weeks.
The north Londoners, who last won the League Cup in 1993, also saw off Leeds in the fourth round.
- Carabao Cup clash to kick-off at Emirates Stadium at 7.45pm
- Sunderland are the last team from outside of the Premier League in the competition
- Arsenal: Leno; Cedric, White, Holding (C), Tavares; Elneny, Odegaard; Pepe, Smith Rowe, Balogun; Nketiah.
- Subs: Ramsdale, Tierney, Gabriel, Partey, Xhaka, Patino, Saka, Martinelli, Lacazette
- Sunderland: Burge, Winchester, Wright, Flanagan, Doyle, Gooch, Embleton, Neil. Pritchard, Broadhead, Stewart
- Subs: Patterson, Evans, O’Brien, Cirkin, Xhemajli, Younger, Hume, Dunne, Kimpioka
- talkSPORT will live commentary from Jim Proudfoot and Danny Mills and you can listen through our radio player below
To tune in to talkSPORT or talkSPORT 2, click HERE for the live stream.
- App iPhone – Download from the Apple store
- Android – Download from Google Play
- Radio – talkSPORT is available across the United Kingdom via DAB digital radio and on 1089 or 1053 AM
- TV – Listen to talkSPORT through your TV on the following channels: Sky: Channel 0108 Virgin Media: Channel 927 Freeview: Channel 723 Freesat: Channel 731